Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog! My hope is to pass along ideas you will enjoy using in your homes and in your lives. No, I am not Oprah, giving you life advice or Nate Berkus redoing your pantry. My point of view is more practical if not occasionally foo-foo. Decorating should be fun and you should change your decor often. My ideas and vintage finds will help you do just that. Oh, and you may get some fun personal and family stories. We are a small family but we do a lot!



Since I started my blog a couple of years ago, I find I am writing more about "ideas" for your life. Or at least, things that happen in my life! Hopefully I put a smile on your face and help you set your dinner table.




Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Treasures on One King's Lane Today

Go by One King's Lane today and visit the Tabletop category. I have two sets of vintage glasses, the most beautiful Syrup Pitcher from the mid 1800's and a couple of other fancies. Later in the week there is more coming. Martini's have been so popular for some time now and I have a great Martini Pitcher coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just stopped by to visit your blog and let you know that it was great to see you again at the Rose Bowl Flea Market for my second visit there.

    I plan to visit in October as well.

    Congratulations on your new One King's Lane endeavor!

    Take Care,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Sarah!

    It was fun seeing you too. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next month.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete