Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog! My hope is to pass along ideas you will enjoy using in your homes and in your lives. No, I am not Oprah, giving you life advice or Nate Berkus redoing your pantry. My point of view is more practical if not occasionally foo-foo. Decorating should be fun and you should change your decor often. My ideas and vintage finds will help you do just that. Oh, and you may get some fun personal and family stories. We are a small family but we do a lot!



Since I started my blog a couple of years ago, I find I am writing more about "ideas" for your life. Or at least, things that happen in my life! Hopefully I put a smile on your face and help you set your dinner table.




Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to All

Happy love day! It's the day we celebrate our love for those who we cherish. It seems this year there is a lot of talk of "I don't do Valentine's Day". Well, I do. Since we have a special day for every other reason under the shinning sun, why not LOVE?
Because of our crazy life right now, my love, my husband is working from home today so we get to spend heart day together. Of course, if I go into his office and interrupt him one more time, that love may diminish temporarily!
Enjoy your day of love and remember those who make your life better.  If you forgot to send a card then give them a call. They will feel loved and you will blessed with a peaceful day! Oh, and my love to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment