Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog! My hope is to pass along ideas you will enjoy using in your homes and in your lives. No, I am not Oprah, giving you life advice or Nate Berkus redoing your pantry. My point of view is more practical if not occasionally foo-foo. Decorating should be fun and you should change your decor often. My ideas and vintage finds will help you do just that. Oh, and you may get some fun personal and family stories. We are a small family but we do a lot!



Since I started my blog a couple of years ago, I find I am writing more about "ideas" for your life. Or at least, things that happen in my life! Hopefully I put a smile on your face and help you set your dinner table.




Sunday, October 24, 2010



Fall
 
Fall flowers adorn a walkway


Whether it's fall colored mums in pots or pumpkin candies in a jar, fall colors make up smile. Fall has not always been my favorite season but I have grown to appreciate the nip in the air and the beautiful colors of the leaves. Even in Southern California, we have lovely foliage and you do feel a slight difference in the weather. This year getting to spend time in Virginia, it is a treat be reminded of the glory off autumn. When I walk Ruby, our dog, she loves running through the newly fallen leaves. Although it was quite warm on my last trip east, I look forward to heavy sweaters and gloves and silly knit hats. When the weather is a novelty, that is I know I will be returning to Orange County, it can be savored and enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment